Ranger Unit (8th Grade)
- Ranger Investiture Achievement
- Ranger Level - NAD Pathfinder Wiki
- Ranger investiture Achievement Helps
- Ranger Weekly Devotional Guide (40-52)
- Ranger Weekly Reading Checkoff List (PDF)
One of the requirements to be invested each year is to read part of the Bible (Weekly Devotional Guide). The purpose of this isn't to pile on more classwork as some people in the past have thought, but rather to help develop a habit of daily spending time reading from the Bible. This can be done individually, or families may choose to use this reading during daily family worship time. If the Pathfinder is doing the reading on their own, we know that some struggle to read. I have put links to all of the Bible reading on the Pathfinder Connection website (this is the conference website). You can click on the text, and it will take you to that text, by clicking on the sound icon, the text will be read to you. You can read along with the person reading the verses.
So, if you'd like to get a head start during the summer or if you still need to finish so that you can be invested for last year now is a good time to do it.
You will still need to journal about the three questions for each week's verses. This can be on a plain piece of paper.
- What did I learn about God?
- What did I learn about Myself?
- How can I apply this to my life today?